You can reduce your home’s energy costs by installing a new ENERGY STAR® certified smart or programmable thermostat. Plus, rebates of up to $100 are available to help lower the cost of your new thermostat.
ENERGY STAR® Certified Smart and Programmable ThermostatsControl your energy costs, even when you aren’t home.
Looking to save even more? If your smart thermostat is connected to a central AC system you can earn incentives from ConnectedSolutions by using your thermostat to help reduce electric use during periods of high energy demand.
- This offer is available to residential customers of Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil.
- Participation is restricted to residential homes with one to four units.
- This offer is not available for electric resistance heating.
- Applicable Massachusetts state sales tax to be applied at the time of purchase.
- See full Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Smart thermostats may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible program. Find out more and see if you qualify.
- For more information, visit our FAQs.