Find a Participating Dealer
Please use the tool above to locate participating dealers in your area.
Choose Qualified Equipment
Once you have selected qualified equipment (see list below), provide your sales representative with your active non-residential natural gas or electric account number.
Receive Instant Rebate on Qualified Equipment
Complete a brief Customer Eligibility Form, and the rebate will be automatically applied at the register, as a deduction from your invoice after tax. Install the equipment at your facility and enjoy the cost savings of high-efficiency equipment!
The Instant Rebates! Point-of-Sale Foodservice Initiative uses the ENERGY STAR® and/or Fishnick Qualifying Products List to determine the eligibility of various types, makes, and models of efficient gas-fired and electric commercial foodservice equipment.
Your participating foodservice equipment dealer can help you choose qualified equipment that will best fit your needs. For a full list of eligible equipment models, select the corresponding equipment lists at www.energystar.gov/productfinder or https://fishnick.com/saveenergy/rebates/.
|QUALIFIED PRODUCT||REBATE PER UNIT|
|Pre-Rinse Spray Valve||$50|
|Dishwasher High Temp – Door Type||$250|
|Dishwasher High Temp – Multi Tank Conveyor||$100|
|Dishwasher High Temp – Pot, Pan, Utensil||$100|
|Dishwasher High Temp – Single Tank Conveyor||$100|
|Dishwasher High Temp – Under Counter||$250|
|Dishwasher Low Temp – Door Type||$250|
|Dishwasher Low Temp – Multi Tank Conveyor||$100|
|Dishwasher Low Temp – Single Tank Conveyor||$100|
|Dishwasher Low Temp – Under Counter||$250|
|Glass or Solid Door Freezer - Volume less than 15 cubic feet||$100|
|Glass or Solid Door Freezer - Volume of 15 - 29.9 cubic feet||$200|
|Glass or Solid Door Freezer - Volume of 30 - 49.9 cubic feet||$150|
|Glass or Solid Door Freezer - Volume of 50 cubic feet or more||$250|
|Fryer Large Vat||$150|
|Fryer Standard Vat||$150|
|Hot Food Holding Cabinet 3/4 Size||$750|
|Hot Food Holding Cabinet Full Size||$900|
|Hot Food Holding Cabinet Half Size||$600|
|Ice Machine - Ice Making Head||$250|
|Ice Machine - Remote Cond./Split Unit - Batch||$200|
|Ice Machine - Remote Cond./Split Unit - Continuous||$200|
|Ice Machine - Self Contained||$100|
|Glass or Solid Door Refrigerator - Volume less than 15 cubic feet||$100|
|Glass or Solid Door Refrigerator - Volume of 15 - 29.9 cubic feet||$150|
|Glass or Solid Door Refrigerator - Volume of 30 - 49.9 cubic feet||$200|
|Glass or Solid Door Refrigerator - Volume of 50 cubic feet or more||$250|
- Rebates paid at the point-of-sale motivates the purchase of efficient, high-profit margin equipment that will save customers money and energy.
- Increase customer satisfaction with the instant rebate and minimal paperwork.
- Sales incentives are paid to dealers for each eligible high-efficiency product sold.
- Sales incentive and full rebate repayment provided to dealer within two weeks of application approval.
- Online system provides streamlined application submittal.
- Dealers who sell rebate-qualified, energy-efficient commercial foodservice equipment to non-residential Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil customers are eligible for this program.
- Rebates and sales incentives are paid to the dealer for qualifying equipment discounted to customer at the point-of-sale.
- By enrolling and participating in the program, dealers will gain access to resources, market information and ongoing support.
For More Information
1.Energy consumption for commercial kitchens based on ENERGY STAR study: https://www.energystar.gov/ia/business/small_business/restaurants_guide.pdf.
2.Energy consumption savings are based on a comparison of annual gas consumption for high-efficiency and standard-efficiency units of equivalent size and capacity. Actual savings obtained in each instance may vary and will depend on various factors, including geographic location, weather conditions, equipment installed, usage rates and so forth. Completing multiple energy-saving measures will not necessarily result in cumulative savings.