Reduce your home’s carbon footprint by swapping out your natural gas or propane stove with an induction stove and get a $500 rebate! To qualify for this rebate you must have your existing gas or propane stove verified prior to removal. To start the process, visit www.masssave.com/getverified.
How does an induction stove work?
Induction technology uses magnetic currents to directly heat your pots and pans, instead of the cooktop. Cooking with induction makes mealtime easier with quicker heat, precise control, and easy cleanup.
What are the benefits of cooking on an induction stove?
- Boil 50% faster
Because induction creates instant heat within the metal of pots and pans, no heat is wasted in the process. This means water will boil up to 50% faster on induction cooktops compared to electric cooktops.
- Precise temperature control
Induction allows you to control heat more precisely, as opposed to conduction (electric and gas cooktops). This better temperature control reduces the risk of over or under cooking. Consistent heat delivers tasty results every time.
- Easy-to-clean surface
Induction has a smooth surface, much like modern electric cooktops. Almost immediately after you finish cooking, the cooktop itself will be cool enough to easily clean whatever mess is left behind.
Follow These Steps to Apply for Your Rebate:
To qualify for this rebate, your existing natural gas or propane stove must be verified during a Home Energy Assessment or a Virtual Special Home Visit. Find out more and get started at www.masssave.com/getverified.
Purchase a new induction stove.
Follow the steps on the rebate form provided during your assessment to submit your rebate.
Already Submitted Your Rebate Application?
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric or natural gas customers where the Mass Save Program is offered by Berkshire Gasm Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Libery, National Grid, or Unitil who have an existing natural gas or propane stove.
- Limit one induction stove rebate per account.
- To qualify for this rebate you must have your existing natural gas or propane stove verified prior to removal. To start the process, visit www.masssave.com/getverified.
- The rebate is good for purchases made from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
- Applications for 2022 rebates and all necessary materials must be postmarked or submitted online by January 31, 2023.