- Confirm Eligibility
View the Eligibility Tab to confirm the eligibility requirements.
- Get Existing Stove Verified
To qualify for this rebate, your existing natural gas or propane stove must be verified during a Home Energy Assessment or a Virtual Special Home Visit.
- Purchase Stove
Purchase a new induction stove.
- Submit Rebate Form with Required Documentation
Cooking with induction makes mealtime easier with quicker heat, precise control, and easy cleanup.
Induction technology uses magnetic currents to directly heat your pots and pans, instead of the cooktop. Benefits of induction stoves include:
- Boiling water faster compared to electric cooktops
- Controlling heat more precisely, reducing the risk of over- or undercooking
- Having an easy-to-clean surface—Induction stoves have a smooth surface, making it easier to clean whatever mess is left behind
Discover additional ways to electrify your home and lower your carbon footprint