Home Energy Assessments
A Home Energy Assessment finds inefficiencies in how energy is used in your home. During the assessment, an Energy Specialist will identify energy-saving opportunities and help you access available rebates, incentives, and 0% financing.
One of the first steps toward better efficiency is weatherization, which includes upgrading your insulation and air sealing. Benefits of insulation and air sealing improvements include:
- Lowering heating and cooling costs by up to 20%
- Decreasing drafts to improve comfort and humidity all year long
- Minimizing outside noise for a quieter, more peaceful environment
- Preventing allergens and pests from entering your home
- Reducing the chance of ice dams—protecting your home from potential damage
Online Home Energy Assessments
Participate in a no-cost Online Energy Assessment by telling us about your home so we can provide personalized recommendations for saving energy
Home Energy Assessments (Virtual or In-Person)
Through a no-cost Home Energy Assessment, you can learn about energy-saving opportunities specific to your home.