Wireless-Enabled Thermostat and Installation
Residential customers can take advantage of Mass Save® discounted prices and purchase Honeywell Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi Thermostats for $50 each. We’ll even install them at no cost to you. These easy-to-use, energy-saving thermostats adapt to your schedule and let you control your home's temperature from anywhere.
- Connects to your smartphone to automatically adjust the temperature based on your location, and lets you control it on the go
- Sends you alerts when the heating or cooling system's filter needs changing, or the temperature is too high or too low
- Compatible with Apple® HomeKit and Samsung SmartThings™
The Honeywell Lyric is compatible with a wide range of heating and air-conditioning systems, however, not all thermostats are compatible with all systems. Should there be a compatibility issue with your equipment and the Honeywell Lyric, your technician can install an alternative wireless thermostat model at the same price. Offer is subject to change.
Interested in Purchasing a Different Wireless-Enabled Thermostat?
Rebates of up to $100 per wireless-enabled thermostat (limit of 2 per customer account) are available. You can self-install the thermostats, or hire a heating contractor or electrician to complete the installation.
Are You a National Grid Customer?
If so, you may be eligible to receive up to three wireless thermostats, including installation, at no cost through National Grid’s ConnectedSolutions Program. To schedule your no-cost installation, call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283). Visit our website to learn more about ConnectedSolutions.
National Grid ConnectedSolutions: To receive a wireless thermostat plus its installation at no cost, Massachusetts residential customers must have National Grid electric service and central air conditioning. Customers must also (1) have National Grid gas heat or live in a home that is heated by electricity, oil, or propane; (2) live in a residential 1-4 unit home; and (3) opt in to the demand response program, ConnectedSolutions. Thermostat availability is subject to system compatibility. Customers with gas heating service delivered by Eversource, Liberty Utilities, Unitil, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts or Berkshire Gas are not eligible for no-cost installation.
- This offer is available to residential customers of Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National
- Participation restricted to residential 1-4 unit homes.
- This offer is not available for electric resistance heating.
- Applicable MA state sales tax to be applied at the time of purchase.
- See full Terms and Conditions for more details.
- The installation cost (labor) of all thermostats purchased will be fully subsidized by your natural gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers. By accepting energy efficiency incentive(s) you acknowledge that the energy usage data collected through the use of the wireless enabled thermostat(s) may be shared with your electric or gas distribution company. Payment must be received at the time of installation by credit card or check.
- This measure may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible program. Find out more and see if you qualify.
- For more information, visit our FAQs.