You can reduce your home’s energy costs by installing a new ENERGY STAR® certified smart or programmable thermostat. Plus, rebates of up to $100 are available to help lower the cost of your new thermostat.
ENERGY STAR® Certified Smart and Programmable ThermostatsControl your energy costs, even when you aren’t home.
Looking to save even more? If your smart thermostat is connected to a central AC system you can earn incentives from ConnectedSolutions by using your thermostat to help reduce electric use during periods of high energy demand.
- Offer valid only for residential electric and gas customers in Massachusetts where the Mass Save Heating and Cooling Program is offered by Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil
- Units must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022
- Units must be installed in a residential home with one to four units
- Customers with electric resistance heating are not eligible for this rebate
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by a Mass Save representative within 60 days of installation
For more information, visit our FAQs. See full Terms and Conditions for more details.