Oil Heating Equipment
Lower your energy bills and make your home more comfortable.
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, eligible customers can save on equipment costs with rebates of up to $500.
High-Efficiency Oil Heating Equipment Rebates
|Equipment||Rebate Amount||Minimum AFUE*|
|Furnace with ECM** blower||$350||86%|
|Hot water boiler||$500||86%|
*Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating
**Electronic Commutated Motor (ECM)
If you’re looking to make your boiler more efficient, then you may be interested in our offers on boiler outdoor reset controls.
Is Your Home’s Oil Heating System More Than 12 Years Old?
Enhanced rebates of up to $1,900 are available for replacing older, but functioning, oil heating equipment. Boilers must be more than 30 years old and furnaces must be more than 12 years. Learn more.
Interested in Financing Your New Equipment?
Mass Save® Program Administrators are bringing down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Program Administrator and the loan provider.
To get started, call Mass Save at 866-527-7283 to schedule a Home Energy Assessment. A Mass Save representative will review the results of the assessment, let you know which improvements would be eligible for HEAT Loan financing, and give you all the paperwork you need.
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Eligible equipment must be installed in a 1-4-family home.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 are eligible.
- The new system(s) must use the same fuel as the existing system(s).
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Municipal electric customers are not eligible.
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by the Program by January 31, 2018.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Oil heating equipment may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible program. Find out more and see if you qualify.