Natural Gas Heat Recovery Ventilators
Save energy costs and keep your home more comfortable year round.
All homes require ventilation to keep the air inside fresh and prevent it from becoming stale. In typical ventilation systems, that means that warm air is exhausted out of the home and the energy used to heat that air is wasted. With a heat recovery ventilation system, up to 70 percent of the heat from exhausted air is retained for use in the home, allowing for lower energy usage.
Mass Save® offers natural gas customers rebates of up to $500 on heat recovery ventilators, which can keep your home comfortable – and your bill low.
High-Efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilator Rebates
|Equipment||Rebate Amount||Efficiency Requirement|
|Heat recovery ventilator||$500||A factory-assembled, packaged unit including fans or blowers that transfer heat between two isolated airstreams.|
Select your natural gas provider below to print rebate form to submit by mail:
- Berkshire Gas
- Blackstone Gas (serviced by National Grid)
- Columbia Gas
- Liberty Utilities
- National Grid
- Must be a Massachusetts residential gas customer of Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 are eligible.
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by the Program within 60 days from installation date.2018.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Natural gas water heaters may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible Program. Find out more and see if you qualify.