Natural Gas Heating Equipment
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, Sponsors of Mass Save® offer rebates of up to $2,000 to eligible customers.
Customers replacing existing Condensing Natural Gas Furnaces or Boilers are not eligible for Tier II rebate amounts. If pursuing Tier II rebates, pre-verification is required prior to installation. Visit MassSave.com/GetVerified
Natural Gas Water Heaters
A high-efficiency water heater can reduce your monthly water heating costs. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, Sponsors of Mass Save® offer rebates of up to $550 to eligible customers.
Interested in 0% financing?
Apply for a Mass Save HEAT Loan prior to installing your equipment. The Sponsors® of Mass Save are buying down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Sponsor and the loan provider.
New system(s) must be replacing an existing residential electric, propane, natural gas, or oil water heating and/or heating system. Visit Residential New Construction Program, Residential High-Rise New Construction Program and Renovations and Additions Program to learn about how to participate in these programs.
- Offers valid only for residential customers in Massachusetts where Berkshire Gas, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, or Unitil is the Program Sponsor.
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed contractor or plumber between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023
- Equipment must be new and must meet minimum efficiency requirements
- Condensing heating equipment replacing pre-existing non-condensing heating equipment may be eligible for Tier II rebates. Account holder must complete a special home visit or Home Energy Assessment prior to installation to confirm the inefficiency of existing equipment. Get started www.masssave.com/getverified
- Rebate form and supporting documentation must be received by February 29, 2024
Please note, program is subject to change without notice, including rebate and incentive levels. Rebate cannot be combined with other Mass Save incentives for the same equipment. Rebate amount not to exceed total installation cost. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a verification inspection prior to rebate payment. Please allow eight weeks for rebate processing. Sponsor does not warrant the performance of installed equipment. See Terms & Conditions for full requirements.