Who is Eligible?
The Sponsors of Mass Save are seeking applicants with the following eligibility criteria:
- Between the ages of 18 - 25 years old.
- Reside in Dorchester, Fall River, Lawrence, Mattapan, Roxbury, Springfield, or Worcester.
- Identify as a person of color, woman, LGBTQI+, first generation resident, and/or multilingual.
- Speaks some English.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Can pass a criminal background check.
- Prior training in HVAC or have an interest in weatherization.
How Does the Internship Work?
Interns participate in a three-month, fully paid internship starting at $20/hour. Interns will receive:
- Paid training and hands-on experience in the growing, high-demand energy efficiency career fields of weatherization or HVAC.
- Valuable skills, ongoing support, and mentorship.
- Job placement assistance.
The Sponsors of Mass Save aim to see 100% of interns placed in full-time energy efficiency jobs upon completion of the internship program.