Oil Water Heaters
Lower your water heating bills and save on equipment costs.
High-Efficiency Oil Water Heating Equipment Rebates
|Equipment||Rebate Amount||Efficiency Requirements|
|Indirect water heater||$500||Must be attached to an oil-fired heating system. Must replace a freestanding or tankless water heater. Solar storage tanks are not eligible.|
Interested in Financing Your New Equipment?
The Sponsors of Mass Save® are buying down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Sponsor and the loan provider.
To get started, call us at 866-527-7283 to schedule a Home Energy Assessment. A representative will review the results of the assessment, let you know which improvements would be eligible for HEAT Loan financing, and give you all the paperwork you need.
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Eligible equipment must be installed in a 1-4-family home.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018 are eligible.
- The new system(s) must use the same fuel as the existing system(s).
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Municipal electric customers are not eligible.
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by the Program by January 31, 2019.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for rebate payment after our receipt and verification of all paperwork and/or site inspections.
- Oil water heating equipment may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible Program. Find out more and see if you qualify.
2017 Oil Water Heater Rebate
The Sponsors of Mass Save offered a rebate on oil water heaters in 2017. This rebate is good for purchases made from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017. All 2017 rebate applications and necessary material must be postmarked or submitted online by January 31, 2018.