Mass Save® HEAT Loan0% Interest. 100% Easy.
From the attic to basement, we're here to help you with your home energy upgrades. The Mass Save® HEAT Loan offers interest-free financing opportunities up to $25,000 for energy-efficient home upgrades like heating and water heating equipment, central A/C and heat pumps, insulation and more.
To get started, call Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE to schedule a Home Energy Assessment. A Mass Save representative will provide information to opportunities to improve your efficiency and where financing can help.
How to Apply for a HEAT Loan
For Eversource and National Grid customers only, please click below to submit your HEAT Loan application online or check on its status.
For Cape Light Compact, Unitil Electric or Columbia Gas and Liberty customers that live in municipal electric towns, please click below to submit your HEAT Loan Application online. If you have any questions or would like to check the status of your HEAT Loan, please contact RISE Engineering at 508-568-1926 (Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard) or 800-422-5365 (all other areas).
For complete list of HEAT Loan Administrators, click here.
- The HEAT Loan is available to qualified customers participating in the Mass Save Program.
- Loan applicant must be the homeowner.
- Residents must have a current residential electric account.
- Municipal electric customers can take advantage of the HEAT Loan offer if the home is heated with natural gas, provided by a Mass Save Program Sponsor. Municipal electric customers can apply for the HEAT Loan for all upgrades, with the exception of central air conditioning, heat pumps and heat pump water heaters.
- Financing is only available for qualifying energy-efficient improvements outlined within the HEAT Loan packet.
- Financing is contingent upon loan approval from a participating lender.