Call 1-866-527-SAVE (7238) to find out more.
Virtual Home Energy Assessments are available for all customers whether you are a homeowner, renter or landlord. Select below or learn more:
What you'll receive from your no-cost virtual Home Energy Assessment:
A customized energy report tailored specifically to your home and emailed to you.
No-cost energy-saving products recommended during your assessment delivered to your door which may include:
- ENERGY START® certified LED bulbs
- Advanced power strips
- Low-flow showerheads
- Faucet aerators
- Efficient thermostats
Up to 75% or more off approved insulation improvements
No cost targeted air sealing
Rebates of up to $2,750 on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling and/or water heating equipment (eligibility is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment)
The opportunity to apply for 0% interest financing through the Mass Save HEAT Loan Program for eligible upgrades
Eligibility for a no-cost virtual Home Energy Assessment:*
- Customer must live in a 1- to 4-unit home.
- Customers must have full access to the house and the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (e.g., LED bubls).
- Customers must be comfortable working with an Energy Specialist over the phone and able to user technology such as video chat and/or emailing photos of the home.
- This program is available to residential customers of the Sponsors of Mass Save.
- An on-site Home Energy Assessment may be accommodated for customers who are unable to participate in a virtual Home Energy Assessment.
- Customers who meet household incomes guidelines may instead be eligible for enhanced offers through the Mass Save Income Eligible Program.
By taking advantage of a virtual Home Energy Assessment, you're not only improving your home's energy performance and saving money, you're getting the experience of making hands-on improvements while learning about your home, all while staying safe an comfortable.
*Additional criteria may apply.