Your custom home energy report will include all applicable rebates and incentives such as:
- No-cost targeted air sealing of leaks in drafty areas of your home
- An instant incentive for 75% off approved insulation improvements or based on your income, you may be eligible for an enhanced instant incentive for 100% off
- Generous rebates of up to $2,750 on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
- The opportunity to apply for 0% HEAT Loan financing for eligible upgrades
Choose How You Want to Participate
|Option 1: Lead Vendor + Independent Installation Contractor (IIC)*||Option 2: Home Performance Contractor (HPC)**|
|Your no-cost Home Energy Assessment is completed by an Energy Specialist from one of our Lead Vendors - CET, CLEAResult or RISE. Insulation and air sealing work is then completed by participating Independent Installation Contractor (IIC).||Your no-cost Home Energy Assessment is completed by a participating Home Performance Contractor (HPC). The same contractor also does the insulation and air sealing work.|
|Your Next Steps:||Your Next Step:
|*Berkshire Gas and Liberty customers are served through Option 1, Lead Vendor and Independent Installation Contractor (IIC), only..
**HPCs may also be able to offer other energy efficiency services such as HVAC equipment installation, solar, and windows (negotiated directly between the customer and the HPC).
Quality assurance inspection
After work is completed, the program conducts quality assurance inspections for Home Energy Assessments, weatherization work (air sealing and insulation), HEAT Loans, and rebated heating systems. Quality assurance inspections are performed by one of the following trusted vendors:
- Abode Energy Management
- Center for EcoTechnology (CET)
- CMC Energy Services, Inc.
- RISE Engineering
Eligibility for a no-cost Home Energy Assessment
This program is available to residential customers of the Sponsors of Mass Save®. Customers must live in a 1- to 4- unit home. Eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to approval from a participating lender. Customers who meet household income guidelines may instead by eligible for the Mass Save Income Eligible Program.