Save Money with Enhanced Incentives
Depending on your household income, you may qualify for a special offer that can save you even more money.
See if You’re Eligible:
Use the table below as a guide. If your income falls within the guidelines below, visit our online tool to qualify for increased incentives and resources to help you make energy-saving improvements.
|Number of Household Members||Annual Household Income
2021 - 2022 Heating Season
|1||$40,952 – $54,601|
|2||$53,552 – $71,401|
|3||$66,152 – $88,201|
|4||$78,752 – $105,001|
|5||$91,352 – $121,802|
|6||$103,952 – $138,602|
If you don’t qualify, you may still be eligible for energy-saving upgrades to your home. Call to schedule a no-cost Home Energy Assessment today:
Already Had a Home Energy Assessment?
If you already had an assessment, received recommendations for insulation or equipment upgrades, and you think you are eligible for these enhanced incentives based on your income, apply online to start the easy, no-cost income verification process. Or call 1-888-714-3990. Be sure to check your eligibility prior to moving ahead with the recommendations.
For quick approval, please have the following items handy when you call:
- Your utility heating or electric bill
- Proof of income for all household members ages 18 and over
What’s proof of income?
- Pay stubs showing one month of pay
- W-2 Form
- Current monthly benefits statement for SSA (social security), SSI (supplemental security income), SSDI (social security disability insurance), DTA (transitional assistance), unemployment, workers’ compensation, or a current 1099 Form
- If you are self-employed, your most recently filed tax return
For information about Cape Light Compact's enhanced offer and income guidelines, please visit the Cape Light Compact website and go to “click on the Income Eligible tab in the chart.”