Want to lower your energy costs? The Sponsors of Mass Save® offer instant incentives when you purchase and install qualifying natural gas or electric high-efficiency commercial foodservice equipment through a participating dealer.
Why buy high-efficiency equipment?
Major cooking appliances account for almost 35% of the average restaurant’s energy expenditures1 High-efficiency equipment can decrease these energy costs by as much as 75%2.
High-efficiency equipment uses less energy and water so you pay less on your utility bills.
Your participating foodservice equipment dealer can help you choose qualified equipment that will best fit your needs. For a full list of eligible equipment models, select the corresponding equipment lists at www.energystar.gov/productfinder or https://caenergywise.com/instant-rebates/#qualifying-products. Eligibility criteria for some equipment has changed so please contact your dealer to confirm if your chosen equipment qualifies.
Effective for sales on or made after January 1, 2022, customers who receive electric or gas service from a municipal electric or gas company in Massachusetts and Rhode Island are no longer eligible for incentives through programs sponsored by Mass Save or National Grid in Rhode Island. Only customers located in a facility that pays for natural gas or electricity through one of the Sponsors (Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty, National Grid, and Unitil) and not receiving incentives through another program are eligible for incentives.
- Rebates paid at the point-of-sale motivates the purchase of efficient, high-profit margin equipment that will save customers money and energy.
- Increase customer satisfaction with the instant rebate and minimal paperwork.
- Sales incentives are paid to dealers for each eligible high-efficiency product sold.
- Sales incentive and full rebate repayment provided to dealer within two weeks of application approval.
- Online system provides streamlined application submittal.
- Dealers who sell rebate-qualified, energy-efficient commercial foodservice equipment to non-residential Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil customers are eligible for this program.
- Rebates and sales incentives are paid to the dealer for qualifying equipment discounted to customer at the point-of-sale.
- By enrolling and participating in the program, dealers will gain access to resources, market information and ongoing support.
For More Information
Please contact the Program Implementer Energy Solutions at 617-440-5466 or [email protected] for more details or to enroll in the program.