EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Individuals who need assistance with any phase of the application process should notify the person who referred them to the application to request a reasonable accommodation.
- Complete the entire application (indicate “Not Applicable” for questions that do not apply to you).
- Provide only requested information. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of your application.
The Sponsors of Mass Save are seeking applicants with the following eligibility criteria:
- Are between the ages of 18 - 25 years old.
- Reside in Dorchester, Fall River, Lawrence, Mattapan, Roxbury, Springfield, or Worcester.
- Identify as a person of color, woman, LGBTQI+, first generation resident, and/or multilingual.
- Speak some English.
- Are authorized to work in the United States.
- Can pass a criminal background check.
- Have some prior training in HVAC or have an interest in weatherization.