The Sponsors of Mass Save are proud to receive, for the third consecutive year, the ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
"The 2023 ENERGY STAR award-winning partners demonstrate the importance of working together to build a more sustainable future," said Christopher Porter, Director of Customer Energy Management at National Grid. "Supporting a clean energy economy through the use of ENERGY STAR certified products is not only a positive step toward a cleaner encironment, but also further supports our customers and fellow businesses."
The Sustained Excellence Award is the highest honor presented by the ENERGY STAR program, recognizing the Sponsors' long-term commitment to leading Massachusetts to a cleaner, more energy-efficient future. The Sponsors are honored to be recognized alongside a distinguished group of national advocates who drive value for the environment and our communities.
"As we accelerate historic efforts to address climate change, public-private partnerships will be essential to realizing the scale of our ambition," said EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan. "I applaud this year's ENERGY STAR award winners for working with EPA to deliver a clean energy future that saves American consumers and businesses money and create jobs."
Working together produces incredible results. In the past year alone, the Mass Save program:
- Executed 12 limied-time sales promotions responsible for selling ENERGY STAR certified products through the Mass Save Marketplace, a 24/7 online store front
- Helped drive online sales of ENERGY STAR certified appliances and electronics through social media channels, including:
- 1,218 ENERGY STAR certified air cleaners
- 25,866 ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats
- 433 ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers
- 23 ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioners
- Sold 14,381 ENERGY STAR certified appliances and electronics through partnerships with retailers using mail-in rebates and incentive programs, including:
- 2,545 ENERGY STAR certified dryers
- 5,051 ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers
- 2,492 ENERGY STAR certified pool pumps
- 4,268 ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioners
The Sponsors of Mass Save continue to demonstrate their dedication to a clean energy future," said Tilak Subrahmanian, Eversource's Vice President of Energy Efficiency and Electric Mobility. "This award is a testament to the Sponsors' commitment to making the Commonwealth a leader in energy efficiency, as well as the hard work of Mass Save vendors and contractors who provide these upgrades and work daily to reach our shared climate goals."
Winners are selected from a network of thousands of ENERGY STAR partners. For a complete list of 2023 winners and more information about ENERG STAR's award program, visit energystar.gov/awardwinners