Oil Heating EquipmentLower your energy bills and make your home more comfortable.
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, eligible customers can save on equipment costs with rebates of up to $800.
High-Efficiency Oil Heating Equipment Rebates
|Equipment||Rebate Amount||Minimum AFUE*|
|Furnace with ECM** blower||$650||86%|
|Hot water boiler||$800||86%|
*Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating
**Electronic Commutated Motor (ECM)
Interested in Financing Your New Equipment?
The Sponsors of Mass Save® are bringing down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Sponsor and the loan provider.
To get started, call us at 866-527-7283 to schedule a Home Energy Assessment. A representative will review the results of the assessment, let you know which improvements would be eligible for HEAT Loan financing, and give you all the paperwork you need.
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Eligible equipment must be installed in a 1-4-family home.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 are eligible.
- Customers switching from gas heating to propane heating are not eligible for this rebate.
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Municipal electric customers are not eligible.
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by the Program by January 31, 2021.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for rebate payment after our receipt and verification of all paperwork and/or site inspections.
- Oil heating equipment may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible program. Find out more and see if you qualify.