If you're a renter, we can help you save energy and enjoy greater comfort in your house or apartment, all while saving money. A no-cost Home Energy Assessment makes it easy.
Home Energy Assessments allow you to:
- Connect with an Energy Specialist to help you find energy-saving opportunities in your house or apartment
- Access a special limited-time offer of 100% off approved insulation upgrades, exclusive to renters and landlords.
Any insulation or equipment upgrades will involve landlord approval and coordination.
- Get generous rebates on heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, and more along with access to 0% financing.
- Receive recommended no-cost energy-saving products delivered directly to your door, such as advanced power strips, low-flow showerheads, faucet aerators and programmable thermostats or discounted smart thermostats.
To schedule a no-cost, in-person or virtual Home Energy Assessment, call 866-527-SAVE (7283).
Your custom home energy report will include all applicable rebates and incentives such as:
- No-cost targeted air sealing of leaks in drafty areas of your home
- An instant incentive of 100% off insulation upgrades for a limited time
- Generous rebates of up to $2,750 on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment and clothes washers
- The opportunity to apply for 0% financing for eligible upgrades
Choose How You Want to Participate
|Option 1: Lead Vendor + Independent Installation Contractor (IIC)*
||Option 2: Home Performance Contractor (HPC)**
|Your no-cost Home Energy Assessment is completed by an Energy Specialist from one of our Lead Vendors - CET, CLEAResult or RISE. Insulation and air sealing work is then completed by participating Independent Installation Contractor (IIC).
||Your no-cost Home Energy Assessment is completed by a participating Home Performance Contractor (HPC). The same contractor also does the insulation and air sealing work.
|Your Next Steps:
- Call 1-866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule your assessment.
- Afterwards, the Energy Specialist will be able to coordinate insulation and air sealing services with an Independent Installation Contractor (IIC), or you can select your own IIC by using our Find a Contractor tool.
|Your Next Step:
- Schedule an assessment with a participating Home Performance Contractor of your choice. Use our Find a Contractor tool.
|*Berkshire Gas and Liberty customers are served through Option 1, Lead Vendor and Independent Installation Contractor (IIC), only..
**HPCs may also be able to offer other energy efficiency services such as HVAC equipment installation, solar, and windows (negotiated directly between the customer and the HPC).