Increased Incentives & New Qualifying Foodservice Equipment
February 24, 2021
To support customers and the foodservice industry, the Sponsors of Mass Save® and National Grid in Rhode Island are pleased to announce an increase in incentives for select energy-efficient natural gas and electric commercial foodservice equipment, as well as the addition of new qualifying equipment to the Commercial Foodservice Instant Rebate Initiative.
“During these challenging times, it’s more important than ever to help customers make the switch to high-efficiency equipment so that they can more easily save energy and money for years to come,” said Maggie Downey, Cape Light Compact Administrator.
Instant incentives have increased for the below equipment for purchases made on and after January 1, 2021, through one of the participating foodservice dealers.
- Up to $2,500 off combination ovens
- Up to $2,000 off steam cookers
- Up to $1,500 off dishwashers
- Up to $1,200 off fryers
- Up to $500 off griddles
- Up to $350 off select ice machines, refrigerators and freezers
Additionally, instant incentives are now available for purchases of the below equipment made on and after January 1, 2021.
- Up to $2,000 off deck ovens
- Up to $500 off select refrigerated chef bases
- Up to $650 off natural gas underfired broilers
- Up to $100 off on-demand commercial hand wrap machine
View qualifying equipment at MassSave.com/instant-rebates
Upgrading to energy-efficient commercial foodservice equipment can help lower water and energy costs without sacrificing performance, lead to shorter cook times, and increase production rates and comfort at your facility.
Getting started is easy.
- Find a participating dealer. Use the simple search tool at MassSave.com/instant-rebates.
- Purchase qualified equipment. Your foodservice equipment dealer can help you choose energy-efficient equipment that qualifies for the program.
- Receive your instant rebate. Confirm the equipment will be installed at a non-residential facility, and your instant rebate will be applied at the register.
About Mass Save
Mass Save® is a collaborative of Massachusetts’ natural gas and electric utilities and energy efficiency service providers including Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, and Unitil. We empower residents, businesses, and communities to make energy efficient upgrades by offering a wide range of services, rebates, incentives, trainings, and information.
Descontos e Incentivos para Empresas
Também poderá gostar de
Oportunidades Fantásticas: poupanças e benefícios ao alcance de um botão
Melhorar a eficiência energética da sua empresa não tem de ser um processo complicado. Nem todas as atualizações necessitam de interação com um engenheiro. Também não devem envolver sempre um atraso na obtenção de incentivos financeiros relacionados com equipamento.
Distribuidores de AVAC: faça crescer o seu negócio com o mais recente equipamento eficiente
Eis algumas boas novidades para distribuidores de AVAC. A procura de soluções de AVAC energeticamente eficientes está a aumentar. Está preparado para o fornecimento?