Dehumidifier Turn-In Events
Get $30 for turning in your old, working dehumidifier!
Do you have an old, working dehumidifier that you'd like to upgrade or clean out? Recycle it with the Sponsors of Mass Save® and you can receive a $30 rebate! Most towns charge residents to recycle their appliances. With this limited-time offer, if you live in a participating town, or can make it to one of the open events, not only can you recycle your dehumidifier for free, but the Sponsors of Mass Save will pay you $30 to do so! All you have to do is the following:
- Find out if your town is participating or if there's an open event in your area. Events are still being scheduled for 2019, so continue to check back for updates.
- Bring an old, working dehumidifier to your town's event or to an open event.
- Drop off your dehumidifier and receive a rebate form from event staff.
- Complete the rebate form and submit it through one of the following methods:
- Complete the rebate form at the event and leave it with the event staff,
- Fill out the rebate form at home and send it in through mail to the address listed on the rebate form.
- Receive your $30 recycling rebate by mail 4 - 6 weeks after the form is submitted.
The following restrictions apply to this limited-time offer:
- Limit two dehumidifier turn-in rebates per Mass Save Sponsor residential electric account per calendar year (commercial accounts are not eligible).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be sized appropriately for residential applications (20 to 70 pints).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be in working condition
- If participating through a town-specific event, you must be a resident of that town and provide ID for proof of residency.
It's that easy! You'll get $30, clean out some storage space, and help the environment!
|City||Actual Date||Time||Event Partner or Name||Address|
|Methuen||4/18/2020||9am-3pm||The Home Depot||72 Pleasant Valley St. Methuen, MA 01844|
|Ashby||4/25/2020||9am-6pm||Keep Ashby Beautiful||Ashby Library 812 Main St. Ashby, MA 01431|
|Ashland||5/2/2010||10-2pm||Restore||310 Pond St. Ashland, MA 01721|
|Wilbraham||5/9/2020||10am-2pm||Manny's||1872 Boston Rd. Wilbraham, MA 01095|
|Hadley||5/9/2020||10am-2pm||Manny's||37 Russell St. Hadley, MA|
|Waltham||5/16/2020||10am-2pm||Warrendale Appliance||170 High St. Waltham, MA 02453|
|Leominster||5/16/2020||9am-1pm||Town of Leominster||109 Graham St. Leominster, MA 01453|
|Framingham||6/6/2020||10am-2pm||Belchers Appliance||120 Fountain St. Framingham, MA 01721|
Get an additional $30 rebate when you purchase a new ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifier!
An ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier can save you more than $300 in energy costs over the life of the unit! The Sponsors of Mass Save are offering an additional $30 rebate for purchasing an ENERGY STAR certified model. Now that's a lot of savings! For more information on ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers, the benefits of purchasing them, as well as how you can receive an additional $30 rebate, visit our Dehumidifiers page.
These offers are only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil. Dehumidifiers must be turned in at a designated turn-in event, and rebate requests for these units must be postmarked or submitted online by 11/30/2019. To receive an additional $30 rebate, you must purchase a qualifying dehumidifier between 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019. Rebate requests for new dehumidifiers must be postmarked or submitted online by 1/31/2020.