Dehumidifier Turn-In Events
Get $30 for turning in your old, working dehumidifier!
Do you have an old, working dehumidifier that you'd like to upgrade or clean out? Recycle it with the Sponsors of Mass Save® and you can receive a $30 rebate! Most towns charge residents to recycle their appliances. With this limited-time offer, if you live in a participating town, or can make it to one of the open events, not only can you recycle your dehumidifier for free, but the Sponsors of Mass Save will pay you $30 to do so! All you have to do is the following:
- Find out if your town is participating or if there's an open event in your area. Events are still being scheduled for 2020, so continue to check back for updates.
- Bring an old, working dehumidifier to your town's event or to an open event.
- Drop off your dehumidifier and receive a rebate form from event staff.
- Complete the rebate form and submit it through one of the following methods:
- Complete the rebate form at the event and leave it with the event staff,
- Fill out the rebate form at home and send it in through mail to the address listed on the rebate form.
- Receive your $30 recycling rebate by mail 4 - 6 weeks after the form is submitted.
The following restrictions apply to this limited-time offer:
- Limit two dehumidifier turn-in rebates per Mass Save Sponsor residential electric account per calendar year (commercial accounts are not eligible).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be sized appropriately for residential applications (20 to 70 pints).
- Eligible dehumidifiers must be in working condition
- If participating through a town-specific event, you must be a resident of that town and provide ID for proof of residency.
It's that easy! You'll get $30, clean out some storage space, and help the environment!
|City||Actual Date||Time||Event Partner or Name||Address|
|Plymouth||8/1/2020||10am-2pm||Kahians Appliance||96 Long Pond Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360|
|Weymouth||8/15/2020||10am-2pm||George Washington TOMA
||1353 Commercial St. Weymouth, MA 02189|
|Hanover||8/22/2020||10am-2pm||KAM Appliance||1176 Washington St, Hanover, MA 02339|
|Hyannis||8/22/2020||10am-2pm||KAM Appliance||201 Yarmouth Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601|
|Brockton||9/5/2020||10am-2pm||George Washington TOMA||5 Westgate Dr. Brockton, MA 02301|
|Hanover||9/12/2020||10am-2pm||KAM Appliance||1176 Washington St, Hanover, MA 02339|
|Quincy||9/19/2020||10am-2pm||The Home Depot||177 Willard Street Quincy MA 02169|
|Quincy||9/26/2020||10am-2pm||The Home Depot||465 Centre Street Quincy MA 02169|
Get an additional $30 rebate when you purchase a new ENERGY STAR® certified dehumidifier!
An ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier can save you more than $300 in energy costs over the life of the unit! The Sponsors of Mass Save are offering an additional $30 rebate for purchasing an ENERGY STAR certified model. Now that's a lot of savings! For more information on ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifiers, the benefits of purchasing them, as well as how you can receive an additional $30 rebate, visit our Dehumidifiers page.
These offers are only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil. Dehumidifiers must be turned in at a designated turn-in event, and rebate requests for these units must be postmarked or submitted online by 11/30/2020. To receive an additional $30 rebate, you must purchase a qualifying dehumidifier between 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020. Rebate requests for new dehumidifiers must be postmarked or submitted online by 1/31/2021.