Wireless-Enabled and Programmable Thermostats
Control your energy costs, even when you aren’t home.
|Qualifying Products||Rebate Amount|
|Programmable thermostats (limit 2)||Up to $25|
|Wireless-Enabled thermostats (limit 2)||Up to $100|
Shop Our Online Catalog
Save on energy and receive instant discounts on ENERGY STAR® certified wireless and programmable thermostats, courtesy of the Mass Save® sponsors.
Already Purchased Your Thermostat?
Get It Installed
Interested in receiving a discounted wireless thermostat and a no-cost installation? Click here for more information.
Wondering What to Do With Your Old Thermostat?
Some older thermostats contain mercury. When switching to a new programmable thermostat, learn how to dispose of your old thermostat safely.
- Must be a Massachusetts residential gas heating or electric customer of Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 are eligible.
- Must purchase a new wireless-enabled or programmable thermostat. Refurbished units are not eligible. Wireless connection must be enabled.
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by the Program within 60 days from installation date.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Maximum rebate cannot exceed purchase price (excluding any taxes).
- Thermostats may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible Program. Find out more and see if you qualify.