Before upgrading or installing a propane boiler or furnace, consider a heat pump. Heat pumps provide both heating and cooling in one unit, can work with or without existing ductwork, and – compared to heating and cooling with oil or propane – can save you up to 30% on your energy expenses.
The Sponsors of Mass Save® offer rebates up to $15,000 on qualifying heat pump systems. Click here to learn more.
High-Efficiency Propane Heating Equipment Rebates
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, Sponsors of Mass Save® offer rebates of up to $2,300 to eligible customers.
High-Efficiency Propane Water Heating Equipment Rebates
A high-efficiency water heater can reduce your monthly energy costs. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, Sponsors of Mass Save® offer upfront equipment costs with rebates of up to $800 to eligible customers.
Interested in 0% financing?
Apply for a Mass Save HEAT Loan prior to installing your equipment. The Sponsors® of Mass Save are buying down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Sponsor and the loan provider. Central air conditioners and heat pumps must be installed by a measureQuick trained contractor in order to be eligible for HEAT Loan financing.
- This offer is only open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Eligible equipment must be installed in a residential home with one to four units.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, are eligible.
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Municipal electric customers are not eligible. Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by a Mass Save representative by January 31, 2022.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for rebate payment after our receipt and verification of all paperwork and/or site inspections.
- Propane water heating equipment may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible offers. Find out more and see if you qualify.