January 1, 2022: The Sponsors of Mass Save® have proposed substantive updates to residential program offerings as part of the 2022-2024 Energy Efficiency Plan. These updates are pending approval by the Department of Public Utilities, which is anticipated to occur no later than the end of January 2022. Upon approval, this page will reflect the updates to the offers. Rebates submitted prior to the end of January will be processed using the criteria below.
High-Efficiency Propane Heating Equipment Rebates
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, Sponsors of Mass Save® offer rebates of up to $2,300 to eligible customers.
High-Efficiency Propane Water Heating Equipment Rebates
A high-efficiency water heater can reduce your monthly energy costs. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, Sponsors of Mass Save® offer upfront equipment costs with rebates of up to $800 to eligible customers.
Interested in 0% financing?
Apply for a Mass Save HEAT Loan prior to installing your equipment. The Sponsors® of Mass Save are buying down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Sponsor and the loan provider.
- Offers valid only for residential electric customers in Massachusetts where the Mass Save Residential Heating and Cooling Program is offered by Eversource, National Grid, and Unitil
- Equipment must be purchased and installed between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021
- Equipment must be installed in residential homes with one to four units
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed contractor or plumber
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by a Mass Save representative within 60 days of installation
Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection prior to rebate reimbursement. See Terms & Conditions for full requirements.