High-Efficiency Oil Heating Equipment Rebates
You can reduce your winter energy costs by upgrading to high-efficiency heating equipment. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, eligible customers can save on equipment costs with rebates of up to $800.
High-Efficiency Oil Water Heating Equipment Rebates
A high-efficiency water heater can reduce your monthly energy costs. In addition to savings on your monthly bill, eligible customers can save on upfront equipment costs with rebates of up to $800.
Interested in 0% financing?
Apply for a Mass Save HEAT Loan prior to installing your equipment. The Sponsors® of Mass Save are buying down interest rates to make energy efficiency more affordable for Massachusetts residents. With our HEAT Loan, you could qualify for a loan of up to $25,000 toward qualified energy efficient home improvements with terms up to seven years, depending on your Sponsor and the loan provider. Central air conditioners and heat pumps must be installed by a measureQuick trained contractor in order to be eligible for HEAT Loan financing.
- This offer is open to Massachusetts residential electric customers of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
- Eligible equipment must be installed in residential homes with one to four units.
- Equipment purchases and installations made between January 1, 2020, and December 31, 2020, are eligible.
- Customers switching from gas heating to propane heating are not eligible for this rebate.
- Equipment must be installed by a licensed heating contractor or plumber.
- Municipal electric customers are not eligible.
- Rebate form must be filled out completely, signed, and accompanied by dated receipts or invoices, and received by a Mass Save representative by January 31, 2021.
- Equipment installation may be subject to a verification inspection.
- Please allow six to eight weeks for rebate payment after our receipt and verification of all paperwork and/or site inspections.
- Oil heating equipment may be available at no cost through the Income Eligible offers. Find out more and see if you qualify.