Refrigerator and Freezer Recycling
There Are So Many Reasons to Recycle Your Old Refrigerator or Freezer Now!
- The first 50 participants between April 17th and May 27th will win a 2017 Annual MassParks Pass
- Take advantage of a NO COST haul away. You sign up to recycle that old refrigerator and we'll pick it up at NO COST!
- Receive $50 back from Eversource just for recycling your old refrigerator or freezer.
- Clear up some space and start saving money on energy costs when you retire that old, inefficient refrigerator or freezer.
How it Works:
- Sign up online or call to schedule your no cost pick up.
- Unit must be picked up on or before May 27th.
- Have your Eversource electric account number on hand to avoid scheduling delays.
It's that easy, so get started!
- Must be a valid residential Eversource Massachusetts electric customer in qualifying territory.
- Refrigerators or freezers must be plugged in, clean, and empty at the time of pick up.
- Refrigerators and freezers must have an inside measurement between 10 and 30 cubic feet, which is the standard size for most units.
Some restrictions apply. Click here to view official rules.
Not eligible for this promotion, but still a Mass Save customer and want to recycle your old refrigerator or freezer? Click here.