What's available in my area?
From January 1, 2015 through February 15, 2015, the Sponsors of Mass Save® - Cape Light Compact, National Grid, NSTAR Electric, Unitil and Western Massachusetts Electric Company - are offering a special $100 incentive to residential electric customers for recycling outdated, second refrigerators or freezers through the Mass Save® appliance recycling program. Customers must have the unit picked up by March 15, 2015 to be eligible.
Is your second refrigerator or freezer:
- Between 10 and 30 cubic feet inside?
- Not your primary refrigerator or freezer?
- Still working?
If so, Mass Save will give you $100 when you recycle it with us. Call us at (877) 545-4113(877) 545-4113 to schedule a pickup, or schedule a pickup online.
Just make sure that when we come to get it:
- It is clean and empty
- You have cleared a path for us to remove it
- An adult age 18 or older is available
* The infographic above describes the standard refrigerator and freezer recycling rebate amount of $50. From January 1, 2015 through February 15, 2015, enjoy a limited-time rebate of $100 for your efforts in recycling responsibly.
Schedule a pickup
You cannot recycle your primary refrigerator or freezer for this offer. This rebate may not be combined with any other utility or energy efficiency service provider offer.
This offer is available to residential customers of: