What's available in my area?
Apply for 0% loans to help you make qualified energy efficient home improvements with the Mass Save Heat Loan program. You could qualify for loans up to $25,000 with terms up to 7 years, depending on the utility and the loan provider.
You could get loans for improvements like:
- Attic, Wall, and Basement Insulation
- High Efficiency Heating Systems
- Central Air Conditioning/ Air Source Heat Pumps
- Ductless Mini Split Heat Pumps
- High Efficiency Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- 7-Day Digital & Wi Fi Thermostats
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Replacement Windows
For a limited time only, take advantage of the Expanded HEAT Loan offerings funded by the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources:
- NEW: High Efficiency Wood Pellet Boilers
- NEW: Deeper Energy Savings
- NEW: Expanded 2-4 Family Loan
- NEW: Grants to Remove Asbestos, Upgrade Knob & Tube Wiring
Call Mass Save at (866) 527-7283 to schedule a home energy assessment. A Mass Save representative will review the results of the assessment, let you know which improvements would be eligible for heat loan program financing, and give you all the paperwork you need.
Want to learn more before calling?
See how to apply
If you are a condo owner, you must be a past or present participant in the Multi-family Retrofit Program to qualify for the Heat Loan Program. Download a checklist of condo owner requirements.
This offer is available to residential customers of: