What's available in my area?
The Early Heating Equipment Replacement rebate has come to an end. If you have already had your Home Energy Assessment and you have a functioning boiler (30+ years old) or furnace (12+ years old), that qualified for the Early Heating Equipment Rebate you have until October 31, 2014 to install you equipment and submit your paperwork.
- Your Energy Specialist has evaluated your equipment as part of the assessment and determined eligibility. If eligible, customers will receive the Rebate Form at the assessment. If eligibility cannot be determined during the visit the Energy Specialist will follow up with the rebate form by US Mail or email once eligibility is determined. Be sure to plan your timeline accordingly to meet installation and documentation deadline.
- Eligible equipment must be installed by October 31, 2014.
- You must complete and submit the Rebate Form and other required documentation; postmarked no later than October 31, 2014 to receive the rebate.
Early Heating Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be a residential customer of a Mass Save sponsor
- Municipal Electric customers must heat with natural gas provided by a participating Gas Utility
- Customer must request a Mass Save Home Energy Services Program Site Visit between April 15, 2014 and September 30, 2014, prior to replacing their boiler or furnace
- Customer must be offered a rebate form prior to replacing the equipment
- Equipment must be installed by October 31, 2014
- Completed Rebate Form and supporting documentation must be submitted by October 31, 2014
- Fuel switching/conversion is NOT eligible for this offer
- Distribution change/conversion is NOT eligible for this offer
- At the time of the Site Visit, customer must have an existing boiler (at least 30 years old) or furnace (at least 12 years old), to be eligible for the replacement program
- Existing boiler or furnace must be functional at the time of the assessment and fueled by natural gas, propane or oil
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home
- Customers receiving the Early Heating Equipment Replacement Rebate are NOT eligible for any other Mass Save or GasNetworks heating equipment rebates on installed equipment, however, customers may be eligible for 0% financing through the Mass Save HEAT Loan Program.
This offer is available to residential customers of: