What's available in my area?
National Grid's Deep Energy Retrofit Measures for 2013 are now available for homes in National Grid's electric and/or gas territories in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. National Grid Deep Energy Retrofit (DER) measures upgrade roofs, exterior walls, and basements in existing homes to perform significantly better than current code-compliant new homes.
The 2013 DER measures are "Roof-Only", "Wall-Only", and "Basement-Only" in order to align with re-roofing, re-siding, and basement fit-out home maintenance upgrades. Projects may pursue multiple DER measures at the same time.
The base incentive for Deep Energy Retrofit (DER) measures are:
- Roof/Attic DER Measure - $3.00 per square foot of treated area
- Exterior Wall DER Measure - $3.50 per square foot of treated area
- Basement DER Measure - $2.00 per square foot of treated area
- The performance incentive for all DER Measures is $1.75 per cubic feet per minute (CFM50) reduced based on pre-construction and post-construction blowerdoor tests performed by National Grid.
- The HEAT Loan may be made available to DER measure participants as an added tool to assist in bringing projects to fruition.
Please see https://www1.nationalgridus.com/DeepEnergyRetrofit-MA-RES for more details
Existing residentially metered one to four -family buildings that are able to meet DER measure criteria
This offer is available to residential customers of: