This link will redirect you to an external site containing only English content.

Home Energy Assessments

Find your local Community Action Program (CAP) office

You can apply for energy assistance through a Community Action Program (CAP) in your area. In some communities, a local fuel assistance agency will be your contact.

You can find your Local Community Action Program at the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development link below.

Look for contact information or listings for Fuel Assistance, Weatherization Services, and Heating System Services. Call and find out more about the programs and how to apply.

Click now to go to the Department of Housing and Community Development brochure.