Take advantage of a program that will improve your home’s energy performance, reduce your energy bills, make your home more comfortable, and help you qualify for additional rebates and incentives.
It starts with a Home Energy Assessment—a home visit that helps identify opportunities for greater energy efficiency in your home.
Available rebates and incentives may include:
What does a Home Energy Assessment include?
- 75% up to $2000 toward the installation of approved insulation improvements
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- Generous rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating and hot water heating equipment
- The opportunity to apply for 0% financing for eligible measures through the HEAT loan program
- And more!
A Mass Save® Home Energy Assessment is a home visit that helps identify cost-effective energy improvement or replacement opportunities in your home. You may receive some products for instant energy savings opportunities during the assessment, but most of the incentives and rebates are available only after a Home Energy Assessment has been performed at your home. Learn More
Get started today
If you own your own home or live in a building with 1 to 4 dwelling units, schedule your no-cost Home Energy Assessment with a Mass Save® Energy Specialist by calling 866-527-SAVE (7283). Or have a Mass Save Participating Contractor start the process for you.
To see if you qualify for additional assistance based on your income, visit Income-Eligible Programs.
Other Mass Save programs:
- Landlords of properties with 1 to 4 dwelling units may be eligible to participate through the Mass Save® Home Energy Services Program.
- Owners or residents of properties with more than 5 dwelling units may be eligible to participate in the Mass Save® Multi-Family Retrofit Program.
- Properties with more than 5 dwelling units owned or operated by a non-profit entity or public housing authority may be eligible through the Income Eligible Multi-Family Retrofit Program.
- Questions about eligibility? Call Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE (7283)
Some restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.