If you are a landlord, the Mass Save® Home Energy Services Program offers energy solutions that can improve the energy efficiency of your rental property and help you retain your tenants.
It starts with a Home Energy Assessment—an on-site visit that helps identify opportunities for greater energy efficiency in your units.
Available rebates and incentives may include:
- 75% up to $2000 per unit toward the installation of approved insulation improvements
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- Payments direct from Mass Save® to the contractor
What does a Home Energy Assessment include?
A Mass Save® Home Energy Assessment is an on-site visit that helps identify cost-effective energy improvement or replacement opportunities in your units. You may receive some products for instant energy savings opportunities during the assessment, but most Incentives and rebates are available only after a Home Energy Assessment has been performed. Learn More
Benefits of a Home Energy Assessment
A Home Energy Assessment is performed by a qualified Mass Save Energy Specialist at no cost to you. Based on the assessment, the following improvements may be eligible for Mass Save® incentives:
- Changing standard lighting to energy-efficient lighting throughout your residence and any common areas
- Replacing old heating and water heating units with high-efficiency equipment: Mass Save® offers 0% financing heat loans for qualified equipment
- Switching to programmable thermostats in your properties
- Sealing air leaks in your property
- Improving insulation in your properties
- And more!
Get started today
If you are a landlord of a property with 1 to 4 dwelling units, schedule your no-cost Home Energy Assessment with a Mass Save® Energy Specialist by calling 866-527-SAVE (7283). Or have a Mass Save Participating Contractor start the process for you.
Other Mass Save programs:
- Owners or residents of properties with more than 5 dwelling units may be eligible to participate in the Mass Save® Multi-Family Retrofit Program.
- Properties with more than 5 dwelling units owned or operated by a non-profit entity or public housing authority may be eligible through the Income Eligible Multi-Family Retrofit Program.
- If you own your own home or live in a building with 1 to 4 dwelling units, you may be eligible to participate through the Mass Save® Home Energy Services Program.
- Questions about eligibility? Call Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE (7283)
Some restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.