Ready to improve your home’s energy performance, reduce your energy bills, and make your home more comfortable? Start by having a no-cost Home Energy Assessment—a home visit that identifies opportunities to save energy and provides you access to additional Mass Save® offers, rebates, and incentives.
Call 866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule your no-cost Home Energy Assessment with a Mass Save Energy Specialist or have a Mass Save Participating Contractor start the process for you.
What does a Home Energy Assessment include?
- A custom home energy report outlining recommended energy efficiency improvements
- No-cost ENERGY STAR® LED light bulbs
- No-cost faucet aerators
- No-cost low-flow showerheads
- No-cost advanced power strips
- No-cost 7-day programmable thermostats or discounted wireless thermostats
- Access to additional Mass Save offers, rebates, and incentives
Based on your assessment, you may be eligible for:
- 75% up to $2,000 toward the installation of approved insulation improvements
- No-cost targeted air sealing of leaks in your home’s outer walls, windows, and doors
- Generous rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
- The opportunity to apply for 0% financing for eligible upgrades through the HEAT Loan Program
Learn more about a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment or start by taking an Online Home Assessment.
After work is completed, the program conducts quality assurance inspections for Home Energy Assessments, weatherization work (air sealing and insulation), HEAT Loans, and rebated heating systems. Quality assurance inspections are performed by one of the following trusted vendors:
- Center for EcoTechnology (CET)
- Competitive Resources Inc. (CRI)
- RISE Engineering
To see if you qualify for additional assistance based on your income, visit Income Eligible Programs.
Other Mass Save programs:
- Landlords of properties with 1 to 4 dwelling units may be eligible to participate through the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program.
- Owners or residents of properties with more than 5 units may be eligible to participate in the Mass Save Multi-Family Retrofit Program.
- Properties with more than 5 units owned or operated by a non-profit entity or public housing authority may be eligible through the Income Eligible Multi-Family Retrofit Program.
- Questions about eligibility? Call Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE (7283)
Some restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
What Customers are Saying