Daylighting, high efficiency fluorescent lighting, and other lighting choices are bright ideas for any business. Let the energy efficiency service professionals at NSTAR help you create a building that does more, with less energy.
NSTAR can provide guidance in lighting design, plus financial incentives covering a substantial portion of the incremental cost over less efficient equipment.
|Measure Description||Per Fixture Incentive|
|Any new fluorescent fixture with High Performance / Reduced Wattage (HP/RW) 4’ T8 or 4’ T5 lamps and electronic ballast
|High Efficiency 2 lamp Prismatic Lensed Fluorescent Fixtures – 2x2 or 2x4
|High Efficiency 2 lamp Parabolic Fluorescent Fixtures – 2x2 or 2x4
|High Efficiency 2 lamp Recessed Indirect/Direct Fluorescent Fixtures – 2x2 or 2x4
|High Efficiency 3 lamp Fluorescent Fixtures – 2x4
|High Efficiency Indirect Low Glare Pendant Fluorescent Fixtures
|Advanced Recessed Fluorescent Fixtures – 1x4 or 2x4
|Industrial/Commercial Fluorescent Fixtures – 4 ft. and 8ft. Fixtures
|Clean Room Rated Fluorescent Fixtures – 1x4 or 2x4
|Dimmable Compact Fluorescent Fixture (long tube CFL or Biax fixtures eligible)
|High Intensity Fluorescent Fixtures (HIF) for High and Low Bay Applications (less than or equal to 210W)
|High Intensity Fluorescent Fixtures (HIF) for High and Low Bay Applications (greater than 210W)
|LED Downlight Fixtures
|LED Track Heads – Hardwired
|LED Cooler or Freezer Case Fixtures – 5’ Fixture
|LED Cooler or Freezer Case Fixtures – 6’ Fixture
|LED Low Bay Fixtures – Garage & Canopy fixtures
|Note: 4ft straight tube T8 lamps and ballasts must meet the Consortium for Energy Efficiency’s High Performance / Reduced Wattage (HP/RW) T8 specifications. For eligibility requirements and a list of eligible lamps and ballasts, log onto CEE’s website at www.cee1.org. |
2ft and 3ft, T8 lamps must have a minimum efficacy of 75 mean lumens per watt, a CRI greater than 80 and an average rated life of 24,000 hours at 3 hours per start.
4ft 30 watt U-bent T8 lamps must have a minimum efficacy of 79 mean lumens per watt, a CRI greater than 80 and an average rated life of 18,000 hours at 3 hours per start.
2ft, 3ft and 4ft 30 watt U-bent T8 ballasts must meet the CEE’s High Performance T8 Ballast Specifications.
Please download the application form and the device code and rated wattage table form and contact your NSTAR representative at 1-781-441-8592 for more information.
Eligible Equipment Lists
* For more information on High Performance T-8 lighting fixtures visit the Consortium for Energy Efficiency* website.
* For more information on ENERGY STAR Qualified Commercial LED Lighting visit the Solid State Lighting website- Energy star Commercial Qualified Product Lists
* Interim LED fixture list - Dec 31, 2010 closure date for new products
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture List (listing of Manufacturer catalog numbers)
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture Requirements
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture Guidelines (technical detail)
- Custom incentives may apply to other lighting control applications. Contact your NSTAR Account Executive at 1-781-441-8592 for more information.
- Other restrictions apply. Review the application form for complete details.