Columbia Gas of Massachusetts offers:
- A free energy assessment to determine energy saving opportunities
- A follow-up, written analysis identifying energy–saving opportunities that can benefit you business or property
- Up to $50,000 for qualified energy efficiency improvements which may include:
- Space heating equipment and systems
- Water heating equipment and systems
- Gas-fired process and manufacturing equipment
- Temperature and process controls
- Heat recovery equipment and systems
- Ventilation equipment and systems
- Building shell improvements
- Other site-specific technology needs
Call the Columbia Gas Energy Efficiency Program at 800-232-0120 to schedule an energy assessment of your existing or planned facility to identify potential energy saving opportunities.
All firm, commercial gas customer whose annual use is less than 40,0000 therms.