Columbia Gas of Massachusetts offers:
- A free energy assessment to determine energy saving opportunities
- Up to $7,500 toward the cost of an engineering study to quantify energy–saving opportunities that can benefit your business
- Up to $100,000 for qualified energy efficiency improvements which may include:
- Space heating equipment and systems
- Water heating equipment and systems
- Gas-fired process and manufacturing equipment
- Temperature and process controls
- Heat recovery equipment and systems
- Ventilation equipment and systems
- Building shell improvements
- Other site-specific technology needs
Call the Columbia Gas Energy Efficiency Programs at 800-232-0120 to schedule an energy assessment of your existing or planned facility to identify potential energy saving opportunities.
All gas customer with combined annual use that exceeds 40,000 therms – plus all larger municipal buildings, hospitals, universities, and other campus-like environments.