The Small and Midsize Business Direct Install Program includes a free energy assessment to identify energy saving opportunities and help businesses take advantage of cost savings and financial incentives:
- Lower monthly energy bills
- Payment of up to 70% of the cost of equipment and installation
We make it easy. A qualified contractor will handle the entire process, so you can stay focused on your business. Here’s how it works:
- A free on-site energy assessment identifies potential energy savings.
- A customized offer sheet details energy-efficient recommendations.
- Installation is completed at your convenience.
- Old fluorescent lights and ballasts are removed and recycled.
- Program Administrators will pay up to 70% of installation and equipment costs.
This program is available to businesses in Massachusetts that are customers of these Program Administrators:
- Berkshire Gas
- Cape Light Compact
- Columbia Gas of Massachusetts
- National Grid
- Liberty Utilities
Projects and equipment that may qualify for the Direct Install program include:
- High performance T8 lamps and electronic ballasts
- Retrofit reflector kits
- High efficiency fluorescent fixtures
- Compact fluorescent lamps (CFL)
- LED exit signs
- Occupancy sensors
- High Efficiency Spray Valves
- Pipe Insulation
- Walk-in cooler/refrigeration controls and LED lighting upgrades
- Programmable Thermostats
- Site-specific custom projects
- Boiler reset controls
Contact your Program Administrator to see if your small business project is eligible under the Direct Install Program.
Contact your Program Administrator before purchasing and installing any equipment or for more information about participating in the Direct Install Program.
Not sure who your Program Administrator is? Use the Find Your Program Administrator tool to see the contact information for your gas or electric service area.