Please specify your location - To provide you with energy savings information that applies to your area, please enter your city/town or zip code below.
Please keep me informed on Mass Save® updates related to:
Lighting is a significant operating expense in existing buildings. By upgrading lighting, owners can improve the economics of their buildings while enhancing the visual comfort and productivity of occupants.
Unitil provides a wide range of technical guidance for upgrading the efficiency of existing lighting, plus financial incentives that cover up to 45% of the equipment and labor costs of installing new, high performance lighting.
Please download Please download the application form and the device code and rated wattage table form and contact your Unitil representative at 1-888-301-7700 for more information.
Eligible Equipment Lists
* For more information on High Performance T-8 lighting fixtures visit the Consortium for Energy Efficiency* website.
* For more information on ENERGY STAR Qualified Commercial LED Lighting visit the Solid State Lighting website- Energy star Commercial Qualified Product Lists
* Interim LED fixture list - Dec 31, 2010 closure date for new products
* Grandfathered Policy on the LED list - 1/1/11
* Mass Save clarification document on Lighting Code 80 and 81B
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture List (listing of Manufacturer catalog numbers)