Lighting is a significant operating expense in existing buildings. By upgrading lighting, owners can improve the economics of their buildings while enhancing the visual comfort and productivity of occupants.
NSTAR provides a wide range of technical guidance for upgrading the efficiency of existing lighting, plus financial incentives that cover up to 45% of the equipment and labor costs of installing new, high performance lighting.
Lighting Systems Incentives
Please download the application form and the device code and rated wattage table form and contact your NSTAR representative at 1-781-441-8592 for more information.
Eligible Equipment Lists
* For more information on High Performance T-8 lighting fixtures visit the Consortium for Energy Efficiency* website.
* For more information on ENERGY STAR Qualified Commercial LED Lighting visit the Solid State Lighting website- Energy star Commercial Qualified Product Lists
* Interim LED fixture list - Dec 31, 2010 closure date for new products
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture List (listing of Manufacturer catalog numbers)
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture Requirements
* Pre-Qualified LED Fixture Guidelines (technical detail)
- Custom incentives may apply to other lighting control applications. Contact your NSTAR Account Executive at 1-781-441-8592 for more information.
- Other restrictions apply. Review the application form for complete details.