COOL SMART Rebates
Central air conditioning system rebates and quality installation services
COOL SMART is a residential central air conditioning rebate program that promotes best installation practices through rebates to customers and contractors; training for HVAC technicians/contractors; and the sales and purchase of ENERGY STAR qualified high-efficiency air conditioning equipment.
For Your Home
Owners and renters of single- and multi-family homes can take advantage of a wide range of offerings:
- Rebates of up to $500 on ENERGY STAR qualified central air conditioning systems and air source heat pump systems.
- Services such as Quality Installation Verification (QIV) for any new or existing residential central AC systems.
- Information on a range of energy efficiency measures, including duct sealing services for central AC systems.
- See a list of Participating Contractors who provide QIV and duct sealing services.
- Download the Rebate Application.
- Download the Cool Smart brochure.
Go to Heating & Cooling
For Industry Professionals
COOL SMART helps HVAC professionals build their skills and promote energy efficient solutions and practices:
- Financial incentives for participating contractors for such activities as providing load calculations, sealing ducts, and downsizing units.
- Marketing support and consumer education to help you work with your customers.
- QIV and NATE training reimbursement opportunities to enhance your energy efficiency expertise and differentiate you from your competition.
Go to Industry Professionals page
Contact COOL SMART
If you have questions or would like to participate in the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
c/o Conservation Services Group
50 Washington Street, Suite 3000
Westborough, MA 01581
National Grid Rhode Island Customers visit www.nationalgridus.com/RI-CentralAir to find programs available in your region.